Sunday, September 30, 2012

Unthinkable


        I don’t know what I’m capable of. Guess no one really knows how far their full potential is willing to go. I’m striving for perfection when in reality I know that I’ll never truly be perfect. When someone tends to push themselves harder and harder each day until they reach their desire; then they continue to push themselves to maintain that desire, I guess that’s what makes things perfect. Busting your ass day in and day out to live your life the way you want. Risks must be taken because let’s face it what is Life with no risk? The risk of rejection, emotional risk, psychological risk, these are all a part of us living. Life is worth nothing if you’re confined within an invisible bubble, scared of the obstacles that come with the territory. Life, as I have come to see it, is like a race. You have to run as fast as you can with the wind going against you. It may be hard but at least you’re able to enjoy the scenery. So like I said earlier I don’t know what I’m capable of. I’ve decided that I don’t want to live my life just half-assed, but to its fullest no matter how difficult it may be. No matter what decision I must make, whether it comes down to my job, my family, or my one true love. I just might do the unthinkable and surprise everybody...

No comments:

Post a Comment