Monday, October 1, 2012

Pride and Joy


         If you were to ask me to describe my dream girl, I wouldn't be able to answer. I've learned that you can’t be picky, when it comes to love. Your heart is going to fall for something and it will fall hard. Now, sure people want this color hair and that type of body and a whole bunch of other nonsense. Be happy with what is being thrown at you. You should be able to trust the person with your life and they should make you happier than you could possibly be. Don’t worry about a person’s outside, when it’s the inside that truly matters. Sure, in the past I used to be shallow only looking for a damn model not caring about intelligence or anything else along those lines. I've learned to appreciate women. To be attracted to both body and mind. Don’t get me wrong I’m still picky; I’m picky with other things though. If you have a great personality, you’re kind in heart, I’m able to have a three hour long conversation about anything with you, well that’s all I ask for. I choose to fall in love with one’s mind first then explore the body later. But Richard, any girl can fit your description. And you know what that’s very true; the catch however is very simple. A dream girl is one who not only matches all of those qualities but is able to turn dreams into a reality. I know I'll find her soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment