Sunday, July 22, 2012

I Would Surely Break The Lock...

     I dreamt that I woke up in my room, in my bed but the stress of the world was all gone. Now, perhaps it was because I woke up in the Bahamas or maybe it's due to the fact that she was the first thing I saw. Now, whenever I have an incredible dream and wake up from it, I get pissed, like I'm sure a lot of you do. When it comes down to me, Determination and Passion go hand in hand. You have to love what you do and be able to love it for the rest of your life. For instance, I am passionate about writing therefore determined to become a successful writer. I think that's one of the traits that people love about me, the effort and heart I put into making sure my future is a success. I have a great supporting cast when it comes down to my future. My family and a handful of friends. However, you never fully appreciate someone until you remember how they got into your life in the first place. If you recall, an Angel was sent down and embraced me with her love. My love for her continues to grow stronger as I believe hers grows stronger as well. She pushes me to be better than what I am. She once told me, that I was destined for bigger and better things. This Angel came into my life for a reason, without her I'm not sure if I would be the way I am right now. Now sure, she's on my mind constantly and I wish I could spend every minute with her but I have to take what I can get. What I do know is that, I'm very blessed to have her in my life. She's my best-friend, my great love, and the keeper of my heart. Determination and Passion go hand in hand, the reason I know this is because that dream that I spoke of, will definitely come true. Not now, or tomorrow, but Time as we know is a mystery. Maybe it won't be for a couple of years before this dream turns into a reality but even then does that not mean we can't enjoy the ride and each other's company while we wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment