Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'd Like You To Meet My Wife, Oh Honey!

We often tend to go with our natural instincts on things. Met this guy today that must've been getting an anal raping every night. He wanted to have a screaming contest over nothing! And by nothing I mean a little door-door contact. It was a tap, a friendly handshake amongst those of the door-kind. And what did this moody little bitch do, he decides to get out of the car and start bitching and complaining to my grandma and mom. Even goes to the point of calling my grandmother retarded and a drunk. So here I come in acting like a smart ass but with the winning end of the verbal beat down. He starts talking all Mr. PhD in physics and all I did was clap and congratulate him. So what kind of shitty day/week/month have you had to up and freak the fuck out when something little happens? I mean my life in the previous months has been some shit but I wouldn't act like a total bitch just to prove a point. My blood was boiling after our little spat, so much so that I was shaking but cause I wanted to whoop that ass. I guess things tend to happen to those who have been bad and/or have done bad by others. So I want this man to meet my lovely lady, her name is Karma and she's a real bitch. I love this girl, she's talented at what she does, if you treat her well then she'll reward you with multiple delights. Double cross her and she'll personally, emotionally, and psychologically fuck you in every uncomfortable position invented by man. So this guy better prepare himself, he's got the biggest fucking of his life coming to him, he better put on a wet-suit, it's gonna be an uncomfortable ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment