Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Moment of Clarity



 I disappear like an illusionist on a binge of snorting cocaine, magic lines on my pad watch as my mind plucks at your heart strings.
I drink 6 shots of literary liquor, I’m the bad ass resurrection of a normal kid who died a sinner.
I thank the Lord that I wake up every morning yet I know that I can die at any moment.
Perfection is the force I strive for, but being perfect is an illusion so as I grab the deck of life and cut up the cards, watch as I search through them.
Look up at the stars as you hear my voice speak, the words assist the images in your mind while you sleep.
I went from a caterpillar to a wasp and transformed into a demon, it hurts as I impregnate your soul like a baby whose teething.
I vomit and spew out some blood, the piece of paper that it’s fallen on, shows an image of love.
This whole writing thing isn’t just a hobby but more for peace, I do it for my future and for a simple moment of clarity… 

1 comment: