Monday, April 29, 2013

Another Mistake Living Deep in my Heart


            Maybe if I would’ve applied myself more in high school I wouldn’t have ended up in a shitty community college. Maybe if I would’ve applied myself more in this shitty community college I would probably be at a better school joining the majority of my friends as they head on with their lives. Rejection is a shitty word for anyone. The multiple forms of rejection is what makes everyone hate it. Plus once you get rejected from something or someone it makes you question and doubt yourself. Maybe I’m not getting what I want in life because of my attitude. They say good things take time, as an impatient person I wouldn’t know. So I guess maybe I’m bound to the life of being a reject on specific things. If that is the case however, how do you reject a reject? 

No comments:

Post a Comment