Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Quill


            It’s a new year, new plans old courage. The same shit from last year doesn’t affect me, don’t worry. I feel my skills getting stronger, just by thinking I’m able to make crazy shit that spooks me. I’ve realized that if I want to make it the way I want to, I have to have a whole different mentality. I’m going in strong this year, the same old me just more passionate about things. My ambition is at an all time high, I can feel just fucking greatness engulfing my soul. And I know actions speak louder than words but damnit just you wait. My passion for my words will take me to where I want to go. The great Dave Chappelle once said, “I’m gonna be something. I’m either gonna be a legend or that tragic fucking story, but I’m going full throttle. I’m going all the way.” I couldn’t have said it better myself… 

No comments:

Post a Comment