Monday, January 21, 2013

We Can Both Be Insane: A True Love Story Pt. 3


           I know this is long overdue and it was supposed to be the ending of the True Love Story Trilogy. I decided to switch it up a bit, well more like give you my interpretation of what I think Love is. The feeling that makes your soul rise and your fears sink. Is the exact same feeling that makes your dreams seem like a reality just because they are by your side. It’s powerful and confusing yet the most heartwarming sensation. I used to be a real fool when it came down to love. Always falling carelessly without even thinking about what the hell I was really doing. Or better yet who the hell I was really falling for. It wasn’t until I really analyzed everything that I found out that love is no joke. It’s a force we can’t reckon with, something that if you’re not careful can really bite you on the ass. If you embrace it and let it into your life it will greet you with the softest of touches and will basically just make you a better person. Now sure it mainly depends on who you fall in love with because certain people will just use you to get what they want and then fuck you over. But when you find that one special person that you’re willing to protect by all means. The one person who never brings a dull moment to the table and no matter how many times you see each other, each time is special. That’s when you know.
            Guess the same rule applies with your friends. Hell, they wouldn’t be your friends if you couldn’t act a certain way with them. So I guess my main point is that Happiness comes pretty often in life. Surround yourself with happy people, whether it’s family, friends, or the one who has your heart in a chokehold. But as long as they are by your side, there is nowhere to go but up. Someone once said, “To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment