Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Gotta Have It

     Life is the most powerful drug that any one person can be on. That point in life when  the only things you complain about are what you had to eat. I've realized that everything I have in life, I'm grateful for. My only big downers at the moment are school and that I can't get a girlfriend but even then, those two aren't that bad. I'm even glad that I only hangout with a handful of people because those are the people that will make the memories last. I want to be able to tell my kids about all of the adventures that I was able to have. The good, the bad, the wrong, and the right. You know they say, tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are. Well, by the look of my friends, I've chosen quite well. We know how to live life, yes certain measures have to be taken, but in the end there is nothing but laughs filling the room. Life as I said is the greatest drug someone could be on. It's full of wonder and merriment. The greatest part about it, is that while under the influence we tend to learn something new everyday. The lesson for today is enjoy life, if you love to draw, then draw your heart out. If laughing is your pleasure, then as Eddie Murphy once said, "Giggle your motherfucking ass off." We don't know how long we'll live so might as well, do the things that make us happy. Would you rather live to be 40 years old and enjoy every second of it or live to be 100 without doing anything enjoyable? I end with this quote by comedian Gabriel Iglesias, "Why do people measure life by the years, instead of how good the years were?"

No comments:

Post a Comment