Sunday, October 19, 2014

Look At Her

I may not know much about her but I know that she’s mentioned after each peddle
Gets removed from all dozen and a half red flowers.
Stern expression hits her face,
I wonder if she see me looking at her?
Perfume, strong but sweet, kissed my nostrils like cartoon steam.
Her eyes majestic spaces filled with wonderment,
A smile that astonishes,
A mind full of intellect and beauty
And a body that follows it.
Sense of style that anyone could fall in love with.
A laugh, charismatic and joyous
A voice, angelic and boisterous
I’m captivated by her mere presence
And I can’t help it but something about her has me contemplating.
Vivid thoughts of what would happen if I told her everything
I’m feeling at this exact moment.
Feelings of feeling complete and I know I may be jumping the gun at this second
But I can’t help but mention that her mere essence is something so precious.
Something special that burrows itself deep inside of my mind…

No comments:

Post a Comment