Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I'm Nervous, Truth be Told

As the year finishes up I can’t help but reflect on where I was a year ago. In a semi-legit relationship, whatever the hell that means ha-ha. Figuring out what to do with my life whilst attending a shit community college that I felt I would never escape from. Barely there writing for my so called book and just questioning my life decisions and where to go from there. Interesting how things change in a matter of 12 months. This year I busted my ass in school and now am proud to say that I am officially graduated from said community college and therefore moving on with my education life. I have written many possible entries for my book and have developed the best set up to delivering the message of the book, if it even has a message. Over the course of the next year I will be showing my readers, you guys and girls, bits and pieces of each thing I’ve written for my book (i.e. bits from poems and short stories). Job wise I’ve still had no luck even after a couple or so interviews, but I’m staying positive. Girlfriend wise, nothing as well but then again I haven’t really been looking, maybe once I’m in a new school/ new town I will find that special lady. And even though it’s not thanksgiving, I am very thankful for many things. Most of all, you all, my readers who still surprise me to this day ha-ha. I still wonder how you all put up with all of my rambling and just weird yet detailed thoughts. So I hope everyone is fortunate to have the happiest of holidays and let this new year bring us to even more great moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment