Monday, November 14, 2011

I'd Rather Be With You

I recently found out just how much getting into a relationship changes you. I'm always happy whenever someone I know gets to be with the one they've been going crazy for. It gives me that satisfaction because considering the type of person that I am, I know that they came to me for help, so of course I played matchmaker. It doesn't suck as bad until the one that you've been crushing on gets into a relationship, especially if all they do is talk to you about the person they're crushing on. The worst part is that while you have to just sit there and listen to them praise the other person, you're thinking, "you should be with me, Fuck him/her." Then, when they make it official, and they talk to you, you go ahead and make a small joke or remark and they get really pissed at you. So I guess what I want to say is, Fuck the person that isn't allowing you to be with your crush. Once your crush finds a crush and it's not you, then the crush you have for your crush, will be crushed...

No comments:

Post a Comment