Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How Did I Become The Leader of a Billion Men

If you had the opportunity to wish for one single thing, what would it be? You have an unlimited amount of time to decide, the only catch being it has to be something with an emotional background. It has to have the ability to make you feel how you have never felt before. If you were to ask everyone in the world, half would say something ridiculous and the other half would ponder and come up with a very heartfelt answer. Perhaps this is all due to my birthday being in a month, but perhaps not. It makes you wonder though, just like making a letter to Santa, getting three wishes from a Genie, or blowing out your candles on your birthday. Maybe we as a society came up with these ideas of wishing to help out those who were desperate and needy for just a sliver of satisfaction. For all we know however these wishing grants actually do work. Although, if that's the case then maybe what I'm wishing for isn't exactly the best thing to be wishing for. Should I continue wishing for this specific thing, even though I've only been asking for it for two years I feel that if I bother someone long enough, something will happen. The thing is, if my wish were granted, I would be able to go back to the original person I used to be. But at the same time, if I were to lose that part of me all over again, the monster that grew in me over the loss the first time would completely take over, shutting the world around me and leaving me in complete darkness...

No comments:

Post a Comment