Thursday, September 23, 2010

How To Save A Life

If you had the chance to go back in time and save somebody, would you? Would you change the course of the future they were destined to be in to a future that appeals to everyone. It sounds like the butterfly effect, no matter how many times you could change the future, the outcome always remains the same even if you do delay it a little. Going back and saving someones life could mean the ultimate sacrifice for you, would you still do it? Or is the natural order of things never supposed to be touched because maybe it happened for a reason and you altering the situation would mean starting another whole batch of problems. But if I could go back in time, not only would I save someone I love but I would also be able to save myself from the sorrow that now dwells in my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment