Saturday, August 23, 2014

Tell the Reaper Come and Get Me

I have written about drugs, sex, and violence.
I have been in and out of love.
I have helped deceive and have been deceived.
I have had horrible thoughts swimming inside of my mind.
I will throw you under the bus and hold your head underwater kick you while you’re down and proceed to bury your body.
I have had the feeling of my soul being empty
I helped one person cheat on their significant other, on their anniversary.
I was rude to certain people at certain times.
I judged certain people at certain times.
I swear like a sailor.
I am dedicated and determined.
I am not overly cocky.
I will often get drunk specifically to write.
I used to see women as objects for no specific reason. Now I love them for their minds, their intriguing way of thinking, and their personalities.
I used to care about what people thought about me, now I could give two shits about their opinion towards me because I know who I am and what I stand for and I know my strengths and barely know my weaknesses.
My heart is worth triple the amount that my physical appearance is worth.
I speak with a sober mind but spill out intoxicated words.
I speak the truth and rarely find it any other way.
I’d rather have you hate me for being honest than to go about the day lying to you.
Judge me on my past, my writing, or my character if you must, I know that my heart is made out of gold because of my mistakes. They have made me who I am… 

No comments:

Post a Comment